Student Center is a student management tool created by students for educators. When I was in 10th grade, he saw the need for schools to update the way they keep track of where students are throughout the school day. Signout sheets and paper passes weren’t secure or easily searchable in a hurry. They are also inefficient for students, teachers, and administrators.
The administrators at Greensburg Salem High School noticed this too. They asked me to create a spreadsheet where teachers could type in where a student is going during their Advisory (study hall) period. I knew there had to be a better way, and developed some software that emailed the correct teachers so they know where their students were at.
Over the past two years, this software evolved into Student Center. With Student Center:
- Administrators can track where students are throughout the day – no more all calls over the PA to find a missing student.
- Students can quickly sign in/out of classes by typing their name or using a barcode/magnetic swipe card on their student ID.
- Teachers can easily search for a specific student’s location. There is also the ability to do custom searches to see a list of current locations for students in their class.
- The list is forever expanding with planned features such as early dismissal signout and integrations with existing software used by schools.
Real World Test School
Become a school at the forefront of innovation by becoming a real world test school. Your school will get a big discount and be the first to get our latest updates. Your feedback will directly impact the future of Student Center. Fill out the form below to learn more!
- Real Time Student Location Search | The main feature of Student Center, you can see the last place a student was by just typing in their name!
- Priority Support | Access to support straight from the software developers.
- Feature Requests | Our goal is to make the software as useful as possible. Your feature requests will go straight to the development team.
- Safer School | In case of an emergency, you can see where everyone is at. All information is stored securely in the cloud.